View count: 3529
Expertise of other departments
Asia University Department of Computer Science's students rules for the implemention of a minor.
- 1.This ruies is based on the「Table of Required Credit Hours and Rules & Regulations for Undergraduate Students Seeking a Minor 」from school.
- 2.Students in the second and third grades of the university departments of this university who apply for a grade within 50% (inclusive) of the original class of the main department in the previous semester and pass the interview can apply for the minor of this department.
- 3.Students who pass this department as a minor must complete required course and elective the 20 credits to meet the credits of the department.：
- 4.Other matters related to the study of minor departments for students of various departments of the university department are handled in accordance with the provisions of the school’s "Measures for Students Studying Subordinate Departments of Various Departments".
- 5.This key point will be implemented after being approved by the departmental meeting, and it will be the same when amended.
Department core courses 20 credits
Relevant licenses that can be obtained
Basic programming (1)
Basic programming (2)
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
Human Machine Interface
Introduction to Multimedia
Introduction to Computer Networks